Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farm Battle Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Farm Battle Suggestion Empty Farm Battle Suggestion

Post  Airse Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:55 pm

I was just curious if we could or should start taking the names of those that do not show for farm battle and maybe if they miss too many in a row that they get warned and then booted...I don't know just throwing out that suggestion. Idea
Airse
Airse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Farm Battle Suggestion Empty might be good

Post  MooCowMan Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 am

i understand that i don't make every farm battle. i'm not trying to say your wrong you lazy piece of *beep* ... please do understand that life its not this game. but i know that if a person is not on for about a week and not helping... it might be time to let them go. now if the person tells you, 'hey going on family vacation back in a week or so' or some unforeseen event happens, then we could say ' hey thanks for telling us see you when you get back'
MooCowMan
MooCowMan

Back to top Go down

Farm Battle Suggestion Empty Re: Farm Battle Suggestion

Post  Airse Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 am

MooCowMan wrote:i understand that i don't make every farm battle. i'm not trying to say your wrong you lazy piece of *beep* ... please do understand that life its not this game. but i know that if a person is not on for about a week and not helping... it might be time to let them go. now if the person tells you, 'hey going on family vacation back in a week or so' or some unforeseen event happens, then we could say ' hey thanks for telling us see you when you get back'

First off DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE.
Second I DID NOT SAY IF YOU MISS ONE BOOT U. I was saying if you are constantly missing farm battles then you should get the boot. I am unsure of the number, but in time I am sure a number can be reached.
Third if someone says hey I am not going to be online for awhile then yes understandable...must people are not saying that however. We have 95ish members and only hit 50 in a farm battle twice that I am aware of. All the others have been 30-35. Seriously that's only 1/3 of our numbers. That should not be happening. On top of that its the same ppl that are showing up, and the same ppl that are not showing up.
Airse
Airse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brovnik Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Bear in mind that for some people (e.g. me), the farm battles happen at 3am in the morning.

Brovnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down