Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot log on

2 posters

Go down

cannot log on Empty cannot log on

Post  Lucky7 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Is it me are something, have not been able to log on now for almost 2 days now. Just wondering if any one else having the same problem. I was told server was down. If anybody can help me are knows anything please let me know. Thanks

Lucky7

Back to top Go down

cannot log on Empty Re: cannot log on

Post  Airse Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Lucky7 wrote:Is it me are something, have not been able to log on now for almost 2 days now. Just wondering if any one else having the same problem. I was told server was down. If anybody can help me are knows anything please let me know. Thanks

Have you submitted a ticket about it? The server has been off and on for past 2 days, but not the whole time just in and out...I would submit a ticket to clapalong about it and see if they can find out why. Btw have you deleted your cookies on your browser? You may have a corrupted cookie or something in your cache, so best way to correct it is to just delete all cookies and try again. If that doesn't work submit your problem to clapalong and you will have to wait for response...usually takes about 1 day. Sad
Airse
Airse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum