Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STH ABOUT YOUR HEROES

Go down

STH ABOUT YOUR HEROES Empty STH ABOUT YOUR HEROES

Post  windforce Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 am

1, you should have a defence hero
you can recruit Achilles. Personally, i didnt recruit this guy as i have the beginning hero Kratos already, though Kratos' status is not as good as Achilles, but i think that's enough for the beginning. As for this defence hero, you should equip him your best armor, and the 2nd rank weapon you have. from my test server exp, we can recruit a very good defence hero from the map which is after the jack map, i dont remeber the map & hero name, but i know he has no BM and his original vital statistics (VS for short below) is 68 / 58 / 37, believe me, although this guy has no BM of rally as Achilles or Kratos does, but he's better as he wont take dancer's boosting morale

2. you should have a B.M. hero
this hero should have a high enhanced horse - at least 800 spirit hit to pass Jack map, and more for future map. you'll get a blue ranking horse from finishing Athens map, but that's not enough, we need green horse, so you need to lv up to 30 and commission for lv 21's green horse named Euros, if you get a lv 30 or 40 this kind of horse, just sell them and continue commission for Euros as this horse equip request is the lowest and it is enough for beginning stage. For all these gamers below lv 50, this lv 21 required green Euros horse is enough, all you need to do is enhance it so that your B.M. hero can release B.M. in a high dmg. one guy asks, so what about horse for lv higher than 50? i'd say from lv 50 and above, you should commission for yellow or red ranking horse, such as tiger or so on, but it would be a large amount of drachmas which is the nm for everyone, lmao~ last, as for the B.M. hero, i suggest use Heracles at 1st and you'll see he'll be so strong when release B.M. with a high ranking horse, lol~ for Zeus, we can get the best stongest faction hero when you prestige achieve 50K, when you can recruit him, just recruit w/o delay~ fyi, that 1st rank faction guy's VS is 79 / 79 / 80

3. you should have a dancer
though dancer wont do dmg to the enimies but she's helpful for your B.M. hero. she'll help B.M. hero release B.M. every round in a certain %. that's marvelous - boost morale. dancer hero suggest: from beasts map, you'll meet the 1st dancer, named Artemis, VS is 43 / 29 / 87. in future, you may recruit another better dancer, and related VS is 54 / 33 / 87. dancer request the best armor and cloak. I'll introduce armor and cloak things later as this is the most important issue for players, either PVC or PVP. dancer should placed before B.M. hero so that he can boost morale beforehand and that's why she request the best armor and cloak.

4. 4th hero, mechanical (MH for short) high dmg ones suggest for newbie
same reason as i mentioned before, he wont take dancer's boosting morale so that wont influence your B.M. hero releasing his skill. the 1st MH hero in trojan map, yep, he is Odysseus (Ody), original VS is 62 / 51 / 51. you shoud equip him w/ ur best weapon and no other request. of course, better equip him w/ a armor and cloak, lol...

5. as for point 1 i mentioned, a defence hero is required, but, this is only for newbie, lmao, if you wont go through my post, you'll lose following informations: FOR TOP GAMER, NO DEFENCE HERO IS REQUIRED! so, we'd use which guys to instead of this defence hero? just find him in future map, lmao, cue is VS 47 / 58 / 77.....of course, this is the worst boost hero you'll meet, but he's still useful as he'll boost morale with certain 34%, if I remember correctly. most important, this guy can reduce enimies morale with 5% every round! WOW! better boost hero in future (only VS info provided): 1st top grade one is 69 / 43 / 72 and 2nd one is 63 / 31 / 94

6. Zeus can get another best B.M. hero when prestige achieve 500K.....let me keep it as a secret.

7. all those heroes suggestions above is only for LV 100 below...i think that's enough for our new gamers....

8. some guys noticed that his BM hero is weaker than others altough weapon and horse are in same grade...i 'd say, the difference bcz of academy tech lvs and hero's washing status... you can find wash button from hero's evolution page....the max washed points is 20 plus your hero's current lv. e.g. Kratos lv is 10 then his max valor staus can achieve 96. sth like that. don't ever try to wash all status max if you're not a gold gamer....only 1 max (or approximate max) is ok...
Valor: most important for defence hero, dancer, MH and healing priest
Sprit: for B.M. heroes
Element: for sorcereres

9. Nearly forget, some guys think healing priest are useful, i'd say that's depends on your lv and your economy capacity.....if you have a red book or purple book, and lv is above than 46 or 72 (46lv is required for red book and 72lv for purple ranking book), and you're a cash player (at least 1000 gold or above, i think 3000 gold is better for the luckless guy like me, lmao), just do it, this suggestions will be useless for you, lmao~ btw, you should place your healing priest behind so that he can heal all of your troops. healing priest hero suggest, only one man, Asclepius, you can find him when you do beasts map, related VS is 68 / 30 / 103, you can recruit him when prestige is 130K....

10. Element heroes, only gold / cash gamers will be suggested to use these heroes as really gold / drachmas / time costing.....and one suggestion for ZEUS ONLY: DO NOT USE SORCERERES, ELEMENT HEROES!
for red / purple book, you may get them from daily tasks in future, but required high grade tasks, need plenty of gold to refresh task to get high grade books...

11. My suggestion for Zeus 5 heroes (you can get your 5th hero when your academy is lv 50 and prestige 1.5K, not 15K, lmao, and formation lv above 10):
FOR NEWBIE BELOW LV50
1st, Ody, will replaced by boost hero 2 i mentioned above
2nd, Artemis, will replace by other dancer i mentioned above
3rd, Heracles, will replaced by our 50K faction hero afterwards
4th, Kratos / Achilles, this place will replaced by other hero as i mentioned in point 1
5th, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 1,VS 47 / 58 / 77 guy

FOR NEWBIE BELOW LV81
1)
1st, the 50 K faction hero
2nd, dancer,
3rd, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 1, VS 47 / 58 / 77
4th, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 2, VS 69 / 43 / 72
5th, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 3, 130K prez request
2)
2nd, dancer,
3rd, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 1, VS 47 / 58 / 77
4th, above point 5 mentioned boost hero 2, VS 69 / 43 / 72
5th, 20K prez faction hero

FOR MIDDLE RANKING GAMER
2nd, dancer,
3rd, above point 5 mentioned boost hero, VS 69 / 43 / 72 (or 20K prez faction hero)
4th, above point 5 mentioned hero, 130K prez faction hero
5th, the 500K prez faction hero

FOR TOP GAMER
2nd, dancer, VS 54 / 33 / 87
3rd, secret BM hero, VS 80 / 70 / 110
4th, the 500K prez faction hero
5th, above point 5 mentioned hero, 130K prez faction hero

FOR TOP GOD GOLD GAMER
I WONT LET YOU KNOW UNLESS YOU RECHARGE 1000GOLD TO MY ACC. LOL

OF COURSE, ABOVE SUGGESTIONS ARE ONLY MY SUGGESTIONS, you may find more better heroes or ways to play Batheo.... have fun~

--- by windforce
windforce
windforce
Admin

Back to top Go down

STH ABOUT YOUR HEROES Empty Re: STH ABOUT YOUR HEROES

Post  windforce Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:42 am

i should say, there are some mini mistakes in my former post...i'm trying to amend my mistakes...

1. Zeus don't require any sorceress (elemental atk ones), thus just ignore the red book, we don't need it as Zeus don't have good elemental heroes as other factions.

2. yellow book is enough for Asclepius

3. dancer requires a good armor and good cloak

4, the 20k prez faction hero named Iasion is really good, you can equip him your best weapon,i think red weapon is enough for us who below lv100, a good armor & cloak are also appreciated

5. 50K prez faction hero named Maia, and she's the result for PVP and PVE, just equip her your best mount, and a good armor & cloak

6. the most important equipment in Batheo:
1, mount. i think green horse (Euros) is enough for newbies (below lv 82), and for these ppl above lv82, pls commission for a red mount at least, just forget the purple mount if you dont have enough patience. btw, DONOT ENHANCE YELLOW RANKING MOUNT as it will cost about 20% extra cost than other ranking ones.
2. weapon. try to get a red weapon at least for your mechanical hero, purple ones are more appreciated.
3. Armor. important for PVE.
4. Cloak. important for PVP.

all above exp from my lv 100 CN acc and some of my LV110 & LV 120 friends...
windforce
windforce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum