Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renascence Hero

4 posters

Go down

Renascence Hero Empty Renascence Hero

Post  Airse Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Alright I have read the topics about doing a renascence on your heroes, but I still have questions I have not been able to find a clear answer to. Should I renascence as soon as my hero is eligible or is there a certain level in which makes for best results? And should I only do one hero at time or multiple heroes at once? Answers are much appreciated. Very Happy
Airse
Airse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Renascence Hero Empty Re: Renascence Hero

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Stagger the ren, otherwise your horribly weak. You can ren as soon as able, I don't know of any advantage in waiting for more levels for them, there could be...I just don't know of any Smile

Admin
Admin

https://childrenofgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 am

I have found when you do renascence your hero goes down to level 1 or 2 and your troops levels go down too. I am not sure how far they go down but it seems like half of what they were or close to it. I am researching now with my Bellephone he is level 66 right now with troops that are level Mediocre (G4) 10. I am going to wait until he gets up to level 80 and then do his renascence. Once you do their renascence they can not do another one until level 56. So I am theorizing that when I do his renascence he will go down to level 1 or 2 and his troops are going to be pretty high level since they are going to be around G5 10 when he finally levels up to 80. I will keep you posted with my results here but it is going to be a few days before he is level 80 though /grins.

Rufus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airse Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Alright here's another question along these lines. I have done my first renesance now on my main hero he can now renesance again at lvl 56 so do I go ahead and do it again at lvl 56 with the same lvl tg, and assembly or do I do it at lvl 56, but after I upgrade my tg and/or assembly?

I hope that is understandable as I almost confused myself righting this.
Airse
Airse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 am

Ren when you can, the higher your tg, the faster you retrain is all. So get as high as you can Smile

Admin
Admin

https://childrenofgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brovnik Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm

You should renaissance your hero as soon as they get to the required level.
Any experience above the minimum ren level is wasted AFAIK.

It is possible that levels above the minimum will add to the quality of troops, but this is not going to be many levels and def. more expensive than redoing the early levels which can be very quick.

In my experience (2 heros, on 3 renaissance each), the gain is level is 5-8 troop level quality each time, approximately equating to levels.

It helps if your Training Ground is as high as possible before you renaissance, since the training is faster. Do lots of labyrinths, Pandora's box etc and stock up on around 100 or so transendence. Then renaissance and auto-train your hero and you can get back to the equivalent strength quickly.

Brovnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down