Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver mine wrestle

Go down

Silver mine wrestle Empty Silver mine wrestle

Post  SG45 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

The most popular Silver Mine Wrestle begins! Come and grab more Drachmas!

Some of you may be stuck in financing when advancing. Drachmas is everything in Batheo. Buying equipment and Crops, enhancement, constructions all consume Drachmas. How to obtain more? Well, here comes the Silver Mine Wrestle! Come occupy a high yield mine and get as many Drachmas as you can!

Start Time
The wrestle begins at 11:00 and ends at 12:00 (GMT+8; Perth Time)* every SUMMER after Year 185.

View
There is a reminder in city view when the wrestle starts. Just click it to access Silver Mine Wrestle view. Or click the Silver Mine at the upper left corner of World Map.

Alliance
In the Silver Mine Wrestle view, silver mines are divided into three parts with different colors of flags. Each color represents one faction. There are 37 silver mines. Each faction owns 12 mines. When the number of mines of one faction exceeds 19, the other two factions automatically form an alliance 15 minutes after the wrestle starts. You can partner with your alliances to drive off the opponents and occupy their mines. The color of this mine changes as it falls into your hands.

Mining
Where you start from is your stronghold. You can move from one silver mine to another, step by step. There is a cooldown (CD) of 15 seconds after each move. Find a mine and check the gamers around. The number of gamers in the mine is shown at the bottom right corner. The more gamers in a silver mine, the fewer Drachmas you gain. You can also apply Scout to check the gamers in a silver mine. Find a rich mine and click the hoe icon to mine. After each mining you have to wait 4 minutes. The mine with double yield will appear at random. Mind the foray of other gamers when in the mines of opponent faction. Being defeated or Harassed increases your mining CD by 30 seconds. Your successful Foray reduces 60 seconds of your mining CD. You will be sent back to your stronghold once being defeated.

Token
There are four types of tokens in Silver Mine Wrestle: Rescue, Recruit, Harass and Foray. You will be granted a token once you enter the wrestle view or being defeated.

Rescue: Directly reach the mine you want. You’d better apply this token and move to a double-yield mine.

Recruit: Replenish troops without consuming crops.

Harass: Harass one of the gamers from the opponent faction and increases his mining CD by 60 seconds.

Foray: Select a Silver Mine and Foray one of the gamers from the opponent faction.

Scout and Phantom
At the bottom right corner are Scout and Phantom. Click Scout to check the gamers around the mine.
You can also create a Phantom to defend your mine.

SG45
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum