Children of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attribute Wash Advices - by Claps80854431

Go down

Attribute Wash Advices - by Claps80854431 Empty Attribute Wash Advices - by Claps80854431

Post  windforce Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 am

I don’t know whether you folks have tried attribute wash or not. I have tried many times and I think it’s a good way to increase the hero’s fighting abilities to a great extent!
When equipped with the identical equipment and technologies, the differences between two magic heroes evidently lie in their spirit hit due to different attributes. So attribute wash is very important.
Here are some of my experiences in attribute wash.

1. Please consider which attribute you want to wash. For instance, if you want to improve the hero’s magic attack and defense, you’d better increase his spirit hit and shield.

2. When the hero’s level is low, don’t wash because it wastes your gold or laurels. I suggest you wash the attributes when he reaches lv 35 or above. When I washed Heracles’ attributes for the first time, he was at lv 36.

3. Laurel wash vs gold wash: laurel wash just makes tiny changes on the attributes, while gold wash greatly improves the points.

4. Use gold to wash during the first few attempts. 2 gold is enough, and don’t’ waste too many gold when the hero is at low level. Save some for future growth. Take Heracles for example again, my first try with 2 gold added 5 points to his original number of spirit, second 10, third 13, and fourth 17. The fifth try may add 2 points or thereabout. Lucky I got 20 in my fifth try. The original attributes of Heracles are: Valor 77, Spirit 78 and Element 48. Now his attributes are: Valor 77+11, Spirit 78+20 and Element 48+13. His spirit value is so high that he does more damage to the enemies than before. It’s unnecessary to consider his valor and element value, because they don’t affect Heracles’ magic capacities.

5. Attribute wash with laurels may be less useful. I tried to wash another hero, Odysseus, with gold and laurels, but the result was not satisfactory. His original attributes are: Valor 62, Spirit 51 and Element 51. Now: 62+17, Spirit 51+18 and Element 51+12. Better but I don’t want to increase his spirit. I will have another try with laurels next time.

6. If you’ve reached Lv 40, do remember to accept a daily quest of attribute wash before washing. After attribute wash, you will gain laurels as rewards.

7. I hear some guys just get fewer attribute points when washing. Well sometimes it is mainly your luck. But it’s worth a try.
windforce
windforce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum